Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Three Weeks

We are nearing 3 weeks since Max joined the family! Everyone has started to adjust, and we've gotten into somewhat of a routine (although I know it changes from week to week!). I have learned a few things so far since bringing baby #2 home...
Naps are a privilege...not a right!

Same goes for showers. :-)

A two-year-old understands a lot of what you tell him and loves to lend a helping hand.

You can love your second baby as much as you love the first (I was so worried about this!!)

Roll with the flow! When everyone is upset and crying...no need to join in! BREATH DEEP!

Secretly, late-night feedings don't really bother me!...They are a peaceful time between Max and I.

You can work on little to no sleep!

It helps to start dinner around 3:30...that way it might actually get done with all the distractions by 6:00!

Colton is so proud of his little brother!






1 comment:

Heidi said...

I agree on all!!! MAX is so precious!!! congratulations!