Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy 1 1/2 Birthday!

In honor of his 18 month birthday, Colton decided to share 18 things about himself...

1. I LOVE my binki and blankie. There is talk that my binki might disappear, but if I have it my way, I'll be taking it to college with me.

2. I can't stand when mommy takes her cell phone away from me. I go through all the trouble of digging in her purse and then it just gets taken away. I usually scream. A lot.

3. I love to smile...and flash one to everyone... no matter who it is or where we're at. I think it helps to make the world a better place.

4. I love to play ball. Any size. Any color. Any game. Any time.

5. I HATE time-outs.

6. Snuggling at night with my mommy is a renewed interest I now have. I used to think that I didn't want to rock anymore...but now I've decided it's great and I could do it forever.

7. My dad is the best toy that's ever been invented.

8. If it were up to me, I would live outside. I say that word really well now. "Owww-side"

9. Cartoons in Mom & Dad's bed look better than the one's on the couch.

10. I call phones a "Nana" I think it's because mommy is usually talking to Nana on one and to me it's like the same thing.

11. I love food. The proof is in my cheeks.

12. The best place I've been taken to so far is the beach. I love the water, the sand, and the freedom.

13. I haven't let my shorter leg slow me down one bit. I walk. I run. And now it's on to jumping.

14. Big people veggetables are GROSS! Baby food veggetables are YUMMY!

15. I am happiest when Mommy, Daddy, and Dog-Dog are all with me.

16. I'm becoming a good finger-painter.

17. Mommy tells me I'm so smart. I believe her.

18. I love being bigger now and knowing how to do so much. But I know mommy gets sad sometimes and says I'm growing up too fast.

2 comments:

Lewis Family said...

Sweet Megan, I expecially like #7!

Megan Kocher said...

Colton, your mommy is just too clever. I wish all of you a great week!!!!!