Sunday, June 15, 2008

I finally did it!

I have been asked over and over to get a blog spot going so that people could keep up to date with our family happenings. Well...summer is here and I finally am feeling like I have the time to do it. Not to mention, my friend, Jenny, has a great blog that I love visiting!
As many of you know, our son, Colton, is almost 15 months now. He is an active, "all boy", go-go-go personality. It's nonstop from morning till night. Here are some pictures of our summer fun so far over the past few weeks.



This has been the greatest toy of the summer so far!


Colton loves the pool!!! He's even getting use
d to the headband that he has to wear to keep his earplugs in. Whenever we exit the pool (usually after about an hour or when his hands and feet are wrinkled) he throws a HUGE protest.











5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Megan,

I love this blog! So cute!!!

Lewis Family said...

Yea, Yea, Yea!!! I am so excited to have a new blogging buddy!!! Colton is so cute, and with so many smiles for the camera!!

Megan Kocher said...

Colton is just too cute! Thanks for sharing!

Kristi Williams said...

So glad you joined the blogging world. Colton is getting so big! We need to get together soon. Claire loves the pool as well!

Anonymous said...

Grandpa & Grandma Braziel are loving our Colton updates.