Sunday, June 29, 2008

Into Everything!

Friends have warned me to put a lock on everything that you don't want your child in because kids get into e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g!!! Yesterday it became very quiet at one point in the day and I knew that something was up. So I went on a hunt for Colton and found this...













My underware drawer had been ransacked and Colton found a new toy to occupy his time for a while. He also put it on Brady quite a few times so the dog could be involved in the fun too!



Later in the day he had some fun with the empty diapers box...


















3 comments:

Mackie's Recipes said...

Great photos!

Anonymous said...

He's all boy, isn't he? Lovin' the pics!!

Lewis Family said...

Megan, seriously, Cade gets into my bras all the time too!!! I guess the facination starts at an early age. Ha Ha. We miss having play dates with you too. Cade and I might come home in September rather than October so he can enjoy a little bit of our back yard and the summer. I haven't 100% decided, but it is looking that way.