Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Our Trip to Urgent Care

Today started off like any other...coffee, milk (for Colton), The Wiggles, and breakfast. And then...BAM!!! Colton knocked his forehead into the corner of the fireplace and took out a chunck of skin. Once I got the buckets of blood to finally stop, I realized that he probably needed stitches. So my wonderful neighbor, Patty, and I were off to Urgent Care. Two hours later, Colton came home with liquid stitches and a new teddy bear (compliments of the nurses who thought he was so cute). I'm sure this will be the first of many times like this. God gave me a little boy so that we could keep it real around this place!!! P.S. Colton is doing just fine now. Just pray he doesn't bust the stitches open since he refuses to stop running around the house!









1 comment:

Lewis Family said...

OMG!!!! Prise God he didn't get hurt any more than he did. What a tough guy.