Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Cowboys' Training Camp

On Monday we headed down to Oxnard to see the Dallas Cowboys practice. Nick was like a kid in a candy shop. Personally, I just thought it was fun to see the guy who is now dating Jessica Simpson (Tony Romo) and T.O. who always seems to be getting press for something arrogant he's done. I'm a reality and media junkie...what can I say?! It was a fun time. :-)













Here is T.O. (#81). I never could snap quick enough when he was turned around actually facing our way.














"Rowdy" the Cowboy mascot. He was fun for Colton to watch.

Tony Romo after practice.















Future fan?...We'll have to wait and see!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun for Nick!! Did you get a glimpse of Ms. Simpson???

Lewis Family said...

It's like Cade and baseball, does Colton have a choice. Lifetime fan, from birth!!

Heidi said...

Great Blog Megan!!! I finally have you linked to my blog!! Horray! I will be checking yours more often now! Hey, how did you get your ticker to stay on the bottom of your blog page?? I want to move mine there...