Sunday, August 31, 2008

The Things We Do...

to our poor child to keep our adult selves entertained!










Today I was finally getting laundry folded, when Colton crawled into the basket. It soon became a game of peek-a-boo as he would throw clothes over his head. Well, it turned into Mommy & Daddy burying Colton...which he loved even more. But somehow I think we were more entertained than him.


I've made it through two weeks of 1st grade! In those two weeks, I had two wet their pants in class, one throw-up, and one that continually ran out of the classroom. Ahh...and to think that I willfully chose to move grades! Overall it's been pretty good. It is cute when they tell you how much they love you (already) and I had one ask when they were going to get some homework. Love that enthusiasm!
Most of you have seen the new ticker at the bottom of this blog. Yes, we are pregnant. So far, so good. It's early to be telling, but we figured better to have people praying for a healthy baby, right? We have an ultrasound in a week to see the heartbeat. My energy level has taken a nosedive, and I've been sick to my stomach here and there...but that's about it. We're obviously very excited! :-)

2 comments:

Lewis Family said...

Yea, Yea, Yea!!!

Kristi Williams said...

Congrats! I had a feeling you may be since you were not feeling well last weekend. So excited for you!